July 27th, 2021
To all our members and fans, the excitement of moving into stage 3 has you all wondering if there will be a 2021 season! We are currently considering pulls that would be late in the pulling season. The executive is working hard to finalize the 2021 season. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or stay tuned to the website for updates.
March 21st, 2021
To all of our members, promotors, and fans, the OTTPA wishes to keep you all up to date on the Association's current status. At present, due to Ontario Government rules and regulations relating to Covid-19, we are not able to hold any events. While we are hopeful that this will change to allow pulls later in the year, it does not seem appropriate to start assembling a schedule. We are keeping a watch on the Covid-19 status, If the Government rules change to allow pulls we will be in a position on short notice to to offer events to pur promotors. That said, in order to an event the Covid-19 status needs to be improved greater than GREEN status. Please continue to monitor our Website and Facebook page for the most current information. If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com